22 December 2020

The Petersham Advent Calendar Trail


The Petersham Advent Calendar Trail is, in their words, "A dash of Christmas cheer in spite of Coronavirus and national lockdown. Petersham will see the night-by-night opening of a free ‘advent calendar’ walking trail from December 1st to 24th this year."

And in my words it is a brilliant idea and I have really enjoyed walking around the route. It is not all there yet so I will be going out a couple of times more to see the rest of it.

I also love that they are using what3words to give the location of the next window; number 11 is at prop.jazz.fall. It's an app everyone who ever goes into somewhere like Richmond Park should have on their phone in case they need to give their location in an emergency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.