Ham Photos is a growing archive of photos of Ham (at the meeting of Richmond upon Thames and Kingston upon Thames in south-west London), where I have lived since 1996. It captures the small changes that are easily missed and delights in the unusual, the unexpected and the unnoticed.
4 October 2026
Emergency Throwbag
With the increased swimming in the area, due to the hot weather and it becoming a designated swimming spot, it makes sense for there to be an Emergency Throwbag ready in case any swimmers get into trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.