29 April 2024

Vote Green


As in previous elections, I am post "vote for" signs not because I endorse the party but because of the visual impact they have and in these elections I have seen far more "Vote Green" signs than before. In contrast, Conservatives seem to have given up and I cannot recall seing any, not even in the usual places along Petersham Road.



The demand for "Vote Green" signs has forced them to dig out some old stock. It is easy to see why this design was replaced, it is too busy (it actually says "Green Party" twice) and the word "Party" is unnecessary in the main text. The new sign is clearly a neater design though, arguably, the darker green in the old one is better as it gives more contrast to the white text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.