28 December 2023

Pipe sections


Parkleys Sewage Pumping Station is well screened at the moment while works are in progress but a narrow gap between two plastic sheets allows the curious to see inside where two pipe sections are on display. 

I found it interesting to see the size of the pipes and although I was not sure what to expect they are a little larger than I thought that they might be.This helps to set the scale for the river abstraction works that Thames Water are planning for the area.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed this enclosure a few months ago, as I took a rare walk through the woods there.
    I wonder what is happening.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.