1 June 2023

Extension in The Shires


The Shires is an annoying no-through-road (most of Ham is very permeable on foot and the few exceptions are a pain for anyone wishing to explore and enjoy the area) and I only go in there a few times a year just to see if anything interesting is happening. This time I was drawn in by the very interesting changes at Cedarwood at the entrance to the road.

Once there I went further in to check out this impressive clutter, I love clutter! The cause is the single storey extension behind.

Also impressive is the brick matching. Less impressive is the match in style but I will reserve final judgement on that until the work is finished. At least the front porch as a flat roof too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.