20 November 2021

Mr Panda is coming to St Andrew's Square


This unit had been empty for a while in the aftermath of the demise of Backhaus and it is good to see somebody taking it on. I am intrigued to find out what is in a Bubble Tea and Kitchen and hope to find out soon.

As an aside, I take offence that they have written their telephone number as 0203 ... when it should be 020 3... I worked at British Telecoms for a couple of years and the importance of number formats (there were far more then) was drilled into me, for example if you are in an 020 area then you do not need to dial the 020 for another number in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.