16 June 2021

Behind 163 Dukes Avenue


I went to have a look at 163 Dukes Avenue because a planning application had been submitted for various extensions there, one of which is to replace this  clearly disused garage with a study that extends across the whole of the plot. This gave me the opportunity to take a "before" picture with the hope of an "after" picture to come.

I was a little surprised to see work going on well before the planning application was approved but that is not that unusual these days for reasons that I do not understand. Perhaps developers think that they can get away with it until neighbours complain and force them to go through due process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.