16 December 2020

Waiting for windows


I was expecting to post an update on the rebuilding of 54 Sandy Lane by now but nothing very much seems to have happened for some months with the house clearly waiting for windows.



Further along the road new windows are also part of the plan. Clearly other things are happening too and I will be back to see how things turn out.

This was also one of the very rare cases where the owner of the property walked past while I was taking the photo. He was not remotely phased by my photography and he reassured me that the orange was temporary. Respectful residents are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.