18 December 2020

Mullion


Sudbrook Lane is one of the grandest roads locally and so I walk down there regularly, even if it is a longer route than following the main road. On a recent walk there I noticed the clipped trees and thought that this would make an interesting "after" photograph.

The only problem is there is not a proper "before" photograph to compare it with. For years I had assumed that I had a decent photo of the house but all I had was this partial image from ten years ago.

This is a partial image too and that was dictated by the evening sun shining from behind the left end of the house. To take a decent photo at all I had to hide in the shadow of a tall tree. One day I might just get to Petersham in the morning and will take a better picture of Mullion with the sun placed more favourably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.