1 November 2020

Extension in Tideway Close


I try to vary where I walk and the direction that I walk in so that I miss fewer things. Recently I have mostly been walking past the Locksmeade estate in a south-east direction but reversing that and walking north-west instead allowed me to see into Tideway Close where this extension is being built.

As with a few other current extension projects, a significant part of the small garden is being added to the house. I guess that is an indication of changing priorities but it concerns that that this is not a decision that can be easily reversed when fashion changes again.

On the positive side they have matched the bricks very well and a sloping roof always looks better on an extension than a flat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.