3 October 2020

Paving the way


It is always a good moment for me when the hoarding come down on a construction sight and I can finally see the full scheme without struggling to peep through gaps and that has just happened at the new houses between Dukes Avenue and Maguire Drive.

The grounds of the houses are bounded by a tall brick wall and the rest of the site is open. This will be used for the reinstated path between the two roads and, I presume, some parking. I also presume that the middle section will have a different surface. The paving that has been laid so far is neat and impressive so my hopes are high for the rest of the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.