11 April 2020

The hoardings are down


I waited a year for the hoardings around this extension in Lock Road to come down and what has finally been revealed is very disappointing and somewhat confusing. There is nothing to like in the grey paint and I am confused by both the false window and the unfinished section on the ground floor, especially now that we can see that the garden paving extends right up to the walls there.

I will keep revisiting Lock Road and I am still interested to see how it all turns out but I must admit to not being very hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. It's just horrible.
    Every time I walk past it, I think 'Surely it can't be MEANT to look like this?'
    Lock Road is so lovely, and this is an abomination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont like the grey at all!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.