30 November 2019

Ronny's has closed


Like a lot of people, the first I head of Ronny's closing was when I went there for a coffee and a cake while on one of my walks. The sign on the door, of a type I had seen elsewhere previously, said something along the lines that everything in the shop was subject to forfeiture due to arrears on the lease.

This was a big shock not just because I was hoping to eat and drink there but also because it had always seemed to be doing well on my fairly regular visits there. It was always busy and the investment in furniture etc. suggested that business was going fine.



I am not the only person who is missing Ronny's and returning a few days later I saw several letters of support stuck to the front of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.