12 April 2019

Unwanted path


For reasons that escape me, somebody thought that it would be a good idea to cut a path through the woods in Ham Lands North to continue the path that runs in front of Ham House to create what I believe they call Great River Avenue.

I have many objections to this; the woods have been severed to create the path, the path goes nowhere and whatever the path is it is certainly not Great or anything like in the same class as the other Ham Avenues.

I was hoping that having created the path that people would forget about it and the trees would be allowed to slowly grow back but that is not the case and the rudimentary and pointless path is being maintained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.