28 February 2018

A little snow


We do not get much snow around here so I like to take a note of when it does. That way I can compare years. This Winter (so far!) we have only had one significant fall and that lasted just a couple of days. It was bitterly cold but not very white.



I took these pictures on my usual walk to work through Royal Park Gate, you can just see the corner of the playground on the right.



I then walked along the tow path towards the Teddington Footbridge. This part of the walk is always pretty, even though I have done it thousands of times, and it still was even though the snow transformed its look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.