1 November 2016

Preparing the entrance to the Huf House


To be honest, I thought that I would have stopped featuring work on the new Huf House in Ham Street by now as I was expecting it to have finished but it is still in progress, I still walk past it regularly and I still take photos of it.

My main motive for taking this one was because I liked all the clutter associated with the construction, such as the mixer and the skip, and even the portable loos. They all add interest and colour to the scene, much as in Tracey Emin's famous work My Bed.

What I liked less was the black tarmac drive which is featureless. I was expecting patterned brick. Perhaps there is more to come. I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.