24 March 2016

Replacing a house in Cedar Heights


Cedar Heights is not exactly on one of my regular walking routes despite having several interesting houses in it because it is a dead-end (or rather it has two dead ends being "Y" shaped) and is at the edge of the area I cover in this blog.

However, I do make a point of walking down there a couple of times a year just in case there is something new to see and this time there was. Most of one of the houses on the east side has been demolished revealing Richmond Park behind it. It will be interesting to see what replaces it so I guess that Cedar Heights will feature in my walks more often in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.