15 August 2015

More bad parking on Ham Parade


I have eased off naming and shaming bad parkers but every so often a case comes along that particularly annoys me and I reach for my camera again. This Saturday there were two close together.

DL10 WAO had made no effort to park considerately. There was an empty parking space behind him that he could have reversed into but, instead, he chose to leave it up on the pavement and over the dropped kerb.



BX14 MYL had annoyed me just a few moments earlier by driving aggressively when I was trying to cross the road. I was not surprised at a Range Rover driving, or parking, inconsiderately but I was surprised to see the driver pop into Greggs. At least the driver above had the class to go to Rowley's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.