4 August 2014

Walking through Ham Lands


It is easy to see why I like walking through Ham Lands when I am greeted with views like this with the bright sunlight displaying the wild flowers and trees at their very best.



The paths that I like to take are like those on the left of the picture, paths that disturb the natural order the least. I see little point in destroying nature with tarmac just to make the remaining nature more accessible.



Another clearing along the way and another chance to pause to enjoy the scenery.



All good things must come to an end and this pleasant walk ended as I emerged on to Riverside Drive where the unwelcome appearance of some cars marked the boundary of Ham Lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.