4 March 2014

St Peter's Church, Petersham


My self-imposed geographic boundary of this blog includes the narrow path that runs around the graveyard of St Peter's Church in Petersham. It is a boundary that I do not walk very often as I prefer to keep to the central parts of Ham and also because the path does not go anywhere interesting.

As a result, St Peter's Church has not featured here as often as perhaps it should.

The other reason is that I find it quite unattractive although the sheer mass of brick has some merit.



The graveyard looks much like you would expect a graveyard to look with graves old and new, and with some still cared for while others lie neglected. The trees lining the far edge hide the houses behind and the main road that they sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.