20 June 2013

Sky NEWS gets a makeover


I was looking for an old picture of Sky NEWS on Ham Parade to show how it has changed and was slightly shocked to find that I had not taken one before. On reflection I can understand why. I have taken panorama shots of the other sections of Ham Parade a few times over the years, starting in 2007, but not of the north-east quadrant as that view is usually obstructed by two ranks of parked cars. I'll have to work on that.

In the meantime you will just have to trust me when I say that this is a new fresher look for Sky NEWS. I like it and I also like the colour as there is rather too much blue on the parade at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.