12 January 2012

An even closer look at Toad of Toad Hall


I love this weathervane immensely, which is why I've taken three photographs of it in the last four years.

The magnificent Toad of Toad Hall first appeared in this blog back in March 2008.At the time I was using a Canon Ixus 55. Then, in February 2009, I took another picture with my then brand new Ixus 80 IS with its better zoom and image stabilisation software.

Three years later and my camera has been upgrade again and I now use a Canon Powershot 230HS which has an even better zoom despite still being small enough to fit easily in to a pocket.

I think that this picture shows that the upgrade was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.