7 October 2011

New steps


This is where I am going to fall out with some of my fellow members of Friends of Ham Lands as I really hate these new steps that have been inserted in to the middle of Ham Lands, and I hate the path that they lead to even more.

It used to be pure joy to leave one of the fields in Ham Lands by scrambling up a short muddy bank and then trying to follow an equally muddy path winding through bushes towards Ham Street. Then you could easily forget that other people also take that route occasionally but now the steps and the brutal wound above them (which some would like to call Majestic Way) quickly and depressingly remind you that you are in a residential area after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.