2 May 2011

Angled bricks



I love brick, as anyone who wades through these pictures can tell, and I love the unusual too so unusual bricks are going to get my attention.

These oddly angled and shaped bricks are part of the chimneys of Rosebank as viewed from Petersham Nurseries. This is the only example of brickwork that I have seen like this and the only excuse that I can think for it is beauty, and that's a good enough excuse for me. The unwanted shadow comes from a satellite dish that rather spoils the effect.

1 comment:

  1. I found similar bricks recently. Not sure how to post a pic. Found your post when I was looking for pictures similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.