13 November 2010

Ham Village Green


I really don't like this photo.The composition just does not work; you cannot see enough of the play area (that's the rocks!), a tree grows out of the sign and the greyness overwhelms. That's why I did not post it when I took it last month.

Today the weather was a little brighter, I had some free time and I was in that part of Ham so I leaped at the opportunity to take a better one but time has been cruel to me, and to Ham Village Green and the bright colourful sign has gone already. All there is to remember it by are two brown circles in the grass where the posts used to be and this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.