9 September 2010

LB55 AVX mounts the pavement

I've eased off the bad parking photos in recent months partially because there are just so many examples along Ham Parade every Saturday that it hardly seems worth bringing to attention but I do like dipping back in to the subject from time to time just to remind myself of the extent of the problem and LB55 AVX provided a good excuse for me to do this by managing to put both wheels firmly on the pavement. As always it is not the technical skills, or lack thereof, of the driver that concerns me, it's the selfish attitude which says that it is OK to block the pavement in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.