Ham Photos is a growing archive of photos of Ham (at the meeting of Richmond upon Thames and Kingston upon Thames in south-west London) where I have lived since 1996. It captures the changes that are easily missed and delights in the unusual, the unexpected and the unnoticed.
14 December 2014
Christmas dogs at Ormeley Lodge
I have never noticed the Christmas decorations at Ormeley Lodge before but I presume that was more for my lack of looking than anything else. When I walked along Ham Gate Avenue today it was the large Christmas Wreath that I noticed first and it was only as I approached the front gate that I noticed the dogs.
More photos like this
art/design,
christmas,
ham_gate_avenue,
ormeley_lodge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep the photos coming. I always check back every few days for the past years. Have you noticed the newly paved cut throat alley?
ReplyDelete