9 August 2022

Enter Sandman


I have never posted a still from a TV show or film before but I had no choice here.

I first read The Sandman comics when they were originally published in the late 1980s/early 1990s and have bought several different editions since then, including the oversized Absolute version and digital copies just for rereading. It remains one of the most important comics of all time and has remained in print because of that.

News that Netflix were producing a version was very welcome and I am enjoying it immensely.

Episode 6 was a particular treat because so much of it was filmed locally at places like Richmond Green and Twickenham Riverside and the icing on the substantial cake was the scene set in The New Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.