10 August 2022

Clear path to nowhere


I wrote about this path a few years ago and I still do not know what is going on and as the situation has repeated itself I am repeating the story.

This path leads from the north-west corner of Mead Road and it branches from the other path that goes through to the Lock Road spur. This path does no go anywhere, other than to the back of a few properties in Mead Road, so there is absolutely no reason for it to be this pristine.



Following the path, as I was obviously tempted to do, gives a different view into the Thames Water Pumping Station where a large box with "Danger" written on it makes the exploration worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.