3 July 2019

Beside The Copse


I think that the name, if it has one, of the open spaces between the back of Ham House and Sandy Lane is an unsolved mystery so I will continue to call it Horse Field. I usually cross it using the main path, Melancholy Walk, but this time I chose to take the smaller path that follow the edge of The Copse, which is on the left.

It is easy to see why that route attracted me.



Having got to the far corner, by Meadlands Drive, I turned around and took this picture of the route I had taken.

As with most of Ham Lands, there is no evidence of buildings or cars and the only sign that there might be some people around is the well-worn path through the grass. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.