12 August 2017

Put out more flags


I have used the heading "Put out more flags" before and I like it so much that I am using it again. It is, of course, a homage to Evelyn Waugh.

These flags are in the middle of Parkleys (the development) where Marlowe, Spenser and Brooke Courts meet. This is my favourite part of Parkleys because of the courtyards between the block. The picture above is taken from one of those courtyards looking south. Parkleys (the road) is just past the hedges in the centre of the picture.



This is taken from the middle of the previous picture and is looking back towards where that was taken. Here the row of country flags continues so give us places like Slovakia and Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.