10 May 2017

The Palm Centre has expanded


I have always liked the Palm Centre and I pop in there from time to time just to enjoy the plants, glasshouses and garden ornaments. When I visit I explore every corner and on a recent visit I found that there were now even more corners to explore.

There always was a separate planting area almost hidden away in the north-west corner and when I went into that I discovered another large planting area off of that one. Ham Street lies beyond the brick wall at the back.



This section of the Palm Centre is vast and I have tried to show that in these pictures. At the far end they reach almost up to Orangery café at Ham House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.