14 December 2010

the bamboo collection


The Palm Centre in Ham Street is a regular port of call on one of my aimless wanderings (they are the best kind of wanderings) because its central location means I am often nearby and its wonderful collection of plants, pots and other garden ephemera make it unusual and interesting.

Even on a cold grey December day there is something to warm the soul and recharge emotional batteries. This time my eye was caught by a Chinese box, large regimented flow pots and lines of plants sheltering in greenhouses, but it was this sign that I've chosen as the memento for that particular visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.