Ham Photos is a growing archive of photos of Ham (at the meeting of Richmond upon Thames and Kingston upon Thames in south-west London), where I have lived since 1996. It captures the small changes that are easily missed and delights in the unusual, the unexpected and the unnoticed.
28 July 2026
Ham Polo Club pavilion
Visiting Ham Polo Club had been on my to-do list for decades (and it was only £2 to go when I first had the idea) so I was glad when the Ham United Group (HUG) Annual Architectural Tour 2026 gave me the unmissable opportunity to go. I will be posting a few pictures of it over the next couple of weeks or so, starting with the familiar pavilion which I had previously only seen from the distant Ham Avenues.
More photos like this
ham_polo,
sports/recreation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.