21 July 2024

A nice front door


At times I worry that I am moaning too much about redevelopment projects, but I only do that when there are genuine things to moan about, and so it is good to be able to report on a nice thing, like this new front door in Ham Street. It is unashamedly traditional and fits the street wonderfully. 

I am not going to start a series of posts on the neighbouring doors but I do recommend that, given the chance, you look at them all while walking past. They are a mix of vivid colours with different arrangemens of glass, each one is an individual and they are all part of a cohesive whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.