8 April 2024

Pavement parking


Normally when I post photos of Bad Parking I post them as additional entries with limited text alongside the usual (almost) daily posts (the daily posts are timed at 02:00 and the Bad Parking ones at the time of the incident) but this collection of incidents was so egregious that it warrants its own post.

These three examples of bad parking were taken only five minutes apart.

The first was in Ham Farm Road where the driver left enough space for a cat but not for a person.



The next two pictures were both taken round the corner in Parkleys. The driver of this vehicle actually followed me on the pavement before parking.



The third example, another van, also left almost no space for pedestrians.

To complete the story, the delivery driver in the white van delivered his first parcel quickly then pulled away, drove past me and parked on the pavement in front of me again. I was not impressed!

Unfortunately while bad parking is not always as bad as this it is still far too common and is something that pedestrians locally have to contend with usually several times a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.