13 April 2024

Parking restrictions in Church Road


I walk along Church Road several times a week, and at different times and while I am quick to moan about badly parked cars I cannot recall this ever being a problem in Church Road (except next to the church), so I was surprised to see these new posts.

They are fairly small and so not that intrusive but the road would be prettier without them.

Church Road does have a problem with cars but that is speeding, not parking. Without a pavement it is a tricky place to walk and I have had cars deliberately driving straight at me as well as speeding past close enough to touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.