16 April 2023

Clifford Road signs


It is hard to tell but this is the sign for Clifford Road on the east side of its junction with Sandy Lane.  I am surprised that nobody has thought to clear it. I sometimes take secateurs with me when out walking and if I had had them I would have done something.

Just about of it can be seen through the vegetation to show that it is an old sign with a bold sans serif typeface.

 

Originally I was only going to post the obscured sign but as I am now looking at road signs more carefully I took a photo of the one opposite. For some reason this is much newer.

It also claims that Clifford Road is in Petersham but I am not convinced. The only area that I will concede is in Petersham is the conservation area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.