2 December 2022

Light out


It was a lot darker than it looks when I took this photograph but these days phones do incredibly clever things with images and so it looks more like dusk than night. Luckily it did nothing to disguise the fact that the nearest street light is out of action, as it has been for several weeks (if not longer).

It is a little while since I had any reason to be in the territory of street lighting but then all main roads were patrolled regularly so things like this would be spotted quickly even if they were not reported.I do not know if that process has changed and/or if it has failed this time so I have reported it, on FixMyStreet, to try and push things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.