6 September 2022

In praise of 5 Ashfield Close


The two small no-trough roads Cedar Height and Ashfield Close are something of a redevelopment hotspot at the moment and I posted a picture of the extension to 5 Ashfield Close being constructed about a year ago. The work has now finished and very nice it looks too.

The wood panelling in two columns on the front define the appearance and they work well with the black small-paned windows.

The only negative, and that has nothing to do with the house, is the metallic blue car on the drive which meant I had to take my photo of the house from this angle. The house looks even better fully face-on and one day I will be there when the car is not to take the photo to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.