28 December 2020

Ignoring double-yellow lines


I was sceptical when Richmond Council painted double-yellow lines along Ham Gate Avenue and I have quickly been proved right, as EA69 UVU demonstrates.



The lines are there to provide passing spaces for motorists and cyclists on this busy narrow road but selfish motorists, like the owner of HV67 RXR think that their wish to park close to Richmond Park is more important than other people's' ability to use the road safely.



FP66 UMO also has no qualms about finding the rules inconvenient.



LX10 UVS is the final one in this selection. I could have included more from this visit and even more from my next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.