12 September 2020

The new look Fox and Duck


As someone who has been known to go to the pub occasionally (!) I have had little good news locally in the fourteen years that I been doing this blog so I am absolutely delighted with what is happening to The Fox and Duck.

I liked the old pub, and went there regularly for the music, but I accept that put me in a minority and to survive the pub needed to attract a wider group of people. The new owners are doing just that.



I took these photos of the new front area at around 10am when I popped in for a coffee and a nose around. All the other times that I have gone there, or passed on the bus, this area has been busy, as has the surprisingly large inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.