23 May 2020

Ham Lands North


The character of Ham Lands North is different to Ham Lands South with a lot more woods and a few fields, notably next to Ham Street. This field is in the heart of the area and has a certain reputation and it took me a while to find a view I could capture that did not have men in it.



I got there from Ham Street via this path which has some history. It was brutally cut out of Ham Lands North to create the aspirational Great River Avenue and I moaned about that at the time. Luckily time and nature have done some much needed repairs and while there is still a break in the woods it's a lot smaller now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.