23 November 2019

Something nice in Stretton Road


Surprisingly (well, I was surprised), this is the almost the first picture I have posted of something in Stretton Road, though I have taken several of the footpaths leading to/from it. What caught me eye this time was the way that 10A had been done up.

The new front door is simply and unfussy though there ought to be a law against letter boxes positioned low down like that, I deliver the Ham and Petersham Magazine (not here) and low letter boxes are the worst.

The garden is also simple and looks good for it with a pleasing mix of shapes and colours. I guess it is designed to be low maintenance and I hope that the maintenance is not kept too low and that the plants are kept in good shape; the ones along the front wall already need trimming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.