26 October 2019

Approach to Latchmere House


The previous picture I posted of Latchmere House was from further back to show its setting, this time I wanted to show the new approach.

It is pretty enough and I hope that it stays that way but that will depend on how much, and what sort of, maintenance it gets. And maintenance costs money.

I am also concerned that the path to the front door is not straight as people hate taking the longer route, just consider all of the unofficial paths you use when a slightly longer proper one is available, and there is a risk that a path will develop through the central flowerbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.