20 February 2019

(Very) minor repairs


Walking along the towpath from Royal Park Gate towards the Lock recently I saw that a few, just a few, of the potholes had been marked for repairs. It seemed a odd decision as there are many more holes than this and many of them are more serious, so much so that I walk around them rather than marching through them as I did with these.



A few days later the repairs were done. As expected, not a great deal of care seems to have been taken on the work and no attempt had been made to match the original colour or texture.

I am struggling to understand why so little work was done and why it was done in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.