1 October 2018

Taylors has moved (slightly)


Taylors has moved, as their old window makes clear. It was on the little spur of Ham Parade that leads onto Tudor Drive and so was a relatively out of the way and it could not have helped being stuck between the dead frontages of a bookies and an estate agent.

Despite that it was always the place that I went for my champagne and gin.



Now I will have to to go their new shop which is firmly in the middle of the main part of the parade on the west side. I took this photo a while ago, just as they had moved in, and the shop looks a lot better now with the shop window filled with bottles.

The new brighter sign looks better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.