3 March 2018

24 Sandy Lane revisited


A comment on my post 24 Sandy Lane is being renovated reminded me that I had not been back to see the finished results, so I did just that. It is hard to compare the two as the old photo, from December 2015, only showed one corner of the house but it looks as though they have extended to the side, added the front door pillars and rendered the house.

The comment asked for my opinion, so here goes. I like the windows, the door and the white finish, I don't like the pillars or the boxy look of the extension. Overall the impact is neutral, if it has been obviously bad or pretty then it would have caught my attention earlier.

1 comment:

  1. And after all the effort, it is being sold.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.