5 January 2018

The next stage of Richmond Chase


I keep visiting Richmond Chase to see if there is anything new to see but the second stage of the development has been hidden behind barriers for several months. Then I went there when the barriers were lying on the ground, probably due to the recent strong winds, and I was able to look into the development.

This is looking down the main street with Latchmere House behind me. The road has an interesting kink in it which the lone tree suggests might be a planted area.



Looking round to the left the backs of houses in Garth Close can be seen, for the moment.

As Richmond Chase develops it is starting to look every bit as dense and unimaginative as the publicity material suggests. I'll keep visiting to see how it progresses and I'll also keep hoping that it looks better when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.