12 September 2017

New entrance to Malden Oaks


I was working to work down Dukes Avenue when I saw work starting on building a new entrance to Malden Oaks, the site which used to be Dysart School. At first the width of it had me worried that they were building a second drive and in an awkward location.



Later that day (after work) I was pleased to see that it was only going to be a footpath with the timbers in position to hold the surface in place.



A day or so later it was (almost) done. The path was finished and there was a new fence in place. There was only the new grass to do and that is now there. I would photograph that too but grass is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.